Monday, March 16, 2015

Count Down

                                    At our Branch President's house teaching his nephews.

3/16/15
Sorry for the short email this week and the few pictures, but I loved getting letters from all the brothers you guys rock! 

Last p-day Elder Souza Santos and I made a flippin' sweet calendar and planned out everything that we needed to teach our investigators to prepare them for baptism. I wrote each topic on a slip of paper so that we could move them around to make up for what didn't get done and such. I felt quite proud :) 



This week makes 2 weeks before the baptism on the 28th so the rubber really hits the road now. But I have a firm faith that the Lord's will shall be done! Not everything works out perfect but in the Lord's time everything works out. This week makes 3 months that I've been here in São Pedro and as Dad asked me in his email I have definitely felt the assurance that this is where I'm supposed to be. It's quite exciting to see the gospel change peoples lives. Haha it's almost like a "novela" (soap opera?) every day getting to see what happens next as we keep progressing.

Good luck for everybody back home and lots of love!

Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment