Monday, May 25, 2015

I'm Expecting!

                                                                  Last Sunday together
                                                                  with Elder Lailson Silva
5/25/2015

I'm gonna have a son! Transfers came out this week and I will train a new missionary! Yea! that's pretty exciting. When you are the trainer you are called the dad and your trainee is your son, haha. It was very funny to see the reactions of some people when they ask "whose the new missionary coming?" and I say "my son" or when I tell people that I'm pregnant, hahaha. 

Elder Lailson Silva will go to Cruz Alta, he's a bit sad to be leaving but he's excited to be able to meet another area. It really was a great experience to serve with him and he will sure be missed. Tuesday I go back to Santa Maria to sleep there the night. Then Wednesday morning we get our new companions, get some training from Pres. Parrela and then head back here to Livramento. (12 hours of bus ride in 2 days ugghh)

Sorry for the short email the computer froze various times and I'm out of time Love you all!!

Elder Pierce (papai (dad) hehehe)

                                                             More exchanges:


No comments:

Post a Comment